Story board Artist (Squeeze)
About the position
Squeeze is looking for a creative and visionary storyboard artist! With his immense talent and boundless imagination, he will bring scripts to life on boards.
- Conceptualize and produce 2D storyboards and animatics based on the scenarios provided;
- Collaborate with the director and story team leader to generate creative ideas for the direction regarding shooting, framing, camera movement/rhythm, and orientation, set and character position, sounds and special effects;
- Develop the characters' personalities and emotions.
- Strong ability to express and invent stories, actions, and emotions with a strong emphasis on humor and character ;
- Excellent ability to read the intentions of a scenario ;
- Sense of design ;
- Quick execution ;
- Organized ;
- Open to constructive criticism ;
- Excellent ability to adapt to change ;
- Rigorous ;
- Resourcefulness ;
- Proactive ;
- DEC/AEC or university degree related to the position (3D animation, multimedia, etc.) ;
- Strong experience in the animation, game or VFX industry as a storyboard artist ;
- Experience in 2D and 3D animation production ;
- Good understanding of the principles of animation: emotions, play/performance, movement ;
- Good knowledge of storyboard production software (Toon boom, Photoshop, Story-boarder, etc.).