Front End Developer
We are looking for a creative intermediate front-end developer
The front-end developer will participate in the construction of a platform to provide the production information necessary for the organization of artistic projects, workforce management as well as the construction of tools to prepare service offers.
- Assist in the assessment of production quote needs;
- Create ergonomic interfaces, clear, fast and easy to use;
- Do software development based on our architecture;
- Propose and implement architectural elements on the Front End side;
- Refactor and optimize existing code;
- Apply quality assurance and debugging processes;
- Ensure customer satisfaction in connection with its developments.
- Good knowledge of W3C web standards;
- In-depth knowledge of frameworks and libraries such as JSON, Angular, jQuery;
- Knowledge of the principles of "responsive design";
- Good understanding of accessibility standards (WCAG 2.0);
- Thorough understanding of the Web, browsers, search engines and Web architecture;
- Knowledge of user experience (UX).
- Be passionate about the Web;
- Have a spirit of initiative and teamwork;
- Likes brainstorming and collaboration in an Agile management environment;
- Is motivated to find solutions to problems creatively;
- Curious and and is interested in new technologies in his field;
- Demonstrate rigor and precision in programming;
- Bilingual, English and French.
Working at Squeeze
A fiery, passionate and experienced team, working on creative projects, with the best in the industry.
Our Montreal studio offers a moving environment, the nerve center for the production of video games and animated films (CGI)! You can join a team brimming with the best talents in the industry.
Are you convinced that you have what it takes to join our talent team?