Post Production Manager - Motion Capture
MOOV studio, a division of SQUEEZE, is a leader in the 3D animation industry. Conveniently located in the heart of Montreal, MOOV offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology reign supreme in the development of large-scale projects. As an employee, you can expect a competitive salary and a full range of benefits.
Mocap Post Production Manager
As a MoCap Post Production Manager, you are a specialist in quality assurance of motion capture data and the handling and processing of captured data until it is delivered to the client.
The day-to-day work of a MoCap post-production manager at MOOV
- Assist Mocap technicians during capture days (Calibration, Marker Set, Props, Props rigging, etc)
- Manage the outsourcing (input/output) and do the QA of the received takes
- Prepare production skeletons with pre-integrated internal tools
- Carry out the cuts in order to prepare the work for the post-production data team and ensure its daily management
- Ensure the quality of work performed and deliveries to clients
- Perform all other related tasks.
What you need to succeed
- Basic knowledge of Shogun/MotionBuilder and Office suite (especially Excel)
- Quality assurance experience or experience with a Vicon motion capture system
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to be adaptive and remain organized
- Flexibility to work atypical hours (evening and weekend shoots on occasion)
- Great thoroughness and attention to detail at all times
- Ability to work in a team
- Bilingualism (English and French, written and spoken)
- Knowledge and understanding of the constraints and characteristics of motion capture
- Knowledge of 3D animation is an asset