Environment Modeler (Moov)
About the position
Moov is looking for talented environment and prop artist, a passionate person who would be in charge of creating props and environment elements to give life to the worlds we create. This person will have to work collaboratively with the pre-production team, to make sure the artistic vision of our projects is well reflected in our 3D environment and props.
- Establish technical vision regarding the creation of environments and props, using references, concepts, etc. ;
- Work with the Art Director and Lead Modeler to ensure the good advancement of the project and that the artistic direction is respected ;
- Modeling props and environments ;
- Create various texture maps ;
- Create and manipulate UV maps ;
- Apply texture and mapping ;
- Collaborate with the production team to establish a pipeline to facilitate the creation of props and environments ;
- Collaborate with the shading artist.
- Creative ;
- Team player ;
- Good communication ;
- Attention to details ;
- Initiative ;
- Excellent ability to adapt to change ;
- Open to constructive criticism ;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines ;
- Rigorous ;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Zbrush ;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience ;
- Significant educational background related to Animation ;
- Knowledge of Mari and Photoshop, a plus.