In collaboration with the artistic team at TD and I.T., the editor at Squeeze will ensure a smooth workflow for the input and output of production material for future film and series projects. The person must be comfortable with sometimes tight deadlines, be versatile and multi-tasked.
- Perform assembly set-ups in order to deliver projects efficiently, reliably and professionally ;
- To be the key link between the production teams and the client with respect to the assembly equipment ;
- Maintain sequence changes and insert shots in the timeline in the editing software ;
- Validate and compare the different assemblies received during the same production run ;
- Communicate with the customer on the various problems related to the assembly such as .edl, duration of the plans, etc. ;
- Publish in Shotgun the editing updates in sequence and shot form ;
- Precisely maintain the duration of shots in Shotgun ;
- Manage the internal editing of sequences and film shots ;
- Oversee the ingestion and processing of incoming customer documents ;
- Organize internal and external client review sessions ;
- Sending completed work to clients or other facilities ;
- Creation of internal reels, technicals breakdowns and award-winning reels.
- Attention to detail;
- Sense of initiative;
- Team player;
- Excellent ability to adapt to change;
- Strong technical problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Open to constructive criticism;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Speed of execution.
- Training/Diploma in a discipline relevant to the position ;
- A minimum of five years proven work experience in editing in the field, animated films, VFX, film, advertising or video games ;
- Proficiency in editing software, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve;
- Very good knowledge of post-production and CG production workflow.
- Ability to work under pressure