Creative Development Producer - IP
You are creative and you like to innovate but you are also strategic, organized and structured? Squeeze Productions is looking for a Creative Development Producer for its original productions (IP). The role of this key position within the division is to take charge of developing the portfolio of Squeeze's original projects for both television and film. To do this, we are looking for an intrapreneurial and daring profile with a strong interest in producing content that will entertain and surprise audiences around the world!
- In partnership with the Creative Director and the original creative team, the Creative Development Producer will implement the original production development strategy, in line with Squeeze Productions' business objectives;
- Responsible for the budget and development of the project schedule, in addition to defining and executing the finance strategy of the developments, which include the drafting and management of tax credit financing programs and partners;
- In collaboration with the Chief Creative Officer and the IP team, identifies, gathers and mobilizes the creative team around the development deliverables;
- Follows up on the development of presentations, production bibles, scripts, and is called upon to participate in partner presentations (pitches);
- Provides strategic intelligence on interesting opportunities that could enhance the Squeeze portfolio and initiates relevant partnerships (acquisition of licenses, collaboration with other creators, etc.);
- Provides the link between the IP team and the production team. To this end, the person in position ensures that the needs and key elements that will make each project a success (milestones, resources, issues, deliverables, upcoming projects, etc.) are clearly communicated to all internal partners.
- Extensive experience/mastery of the development process for large-scale animated film and/or TV series projects;
- In-depth knowledge of the industry;
- Strong project management skills and knowledge;
- Squeeze attitude (positivism/professionalism/human approach);
- Strategic thinking;
- Creative and strong writing skills (French and English);
- Participatory and engaging leadership;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High adaptability, flexibility in a constantly changing environment;
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Several years of experience as a producer of animated films or TV series;
- University education in a relevant field;
- Mandatory bilingualism (French/English).