IT support technician - temporary
3 month contract with possibility of extension
Squeeze is looking for an IT Support Technician. Under the supervision of the IT manager, the person in charge will be responsible for ensuring constant and quality support to the team in place. She will have to ensure the proper functioning of the different technologies of the studio, to guarantee optimal efficiency of daily activity.
- Provide level 1-2 technical assistance and support for problems with computer systems, software and hardware.
- Assist users in their daily operations.
- Installation of workstations, software, peripherals and maintenance.
- Maintenance and improvement of everything related to the network and servers.
- Backup and offsite.
- Firm maintenance rendering.
- License management (software).
- Point of contact with suppliers.
- Computer hardware and software appraisals and purchases.
- Troubleshoot a wide range of information systems and applications independently.
- Work with the IT team to implement IT projects.
- Help maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Sense of organization and work ethic
- Team player
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Demonstrates curiosity and proactivity
- Ability to work in a growing environment
- Comfortable in a Linux server environment
- Have post-secondary studies in computer support or any other relevant training
- Excellent communicator in French and English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Mac and PC devices
- Demonstrated ability in solving technical problems
- Experience with customer service
Working at Squeeze
A fiery, passionate and experienced team, working on creative projects with the best in the industry!
Our Montreal studio offers a moving environment, the nerve center for the production of video games and animated films (CGI)! You can join a team brimming with the best talents in the industry.
Are you convinced that you have what it takes to join our team of champions?